Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pin #99: National Aquarium of Baltimore


I bought this pin during my visit to the National Aquarium in Baltimore in 2008.  It was during my East Coast ballpark tour, and my cousins and I had some time to kill while we were in Baltimore.  The Aquarium was near our hotel, right on the water, so we decided that would be a good place to visit.  And I'm so excited that we did.  The Aquarium was absolutely phenomenal!  I highly recommend visiting if you are ever in Baltimore.  But this post is about the pin, not the Aquarium.  Since I always like to buy pins on my travels, I made sure to stop at the gift store, and this pin jumped out at me.  Literally.  The frog is on a spring so it pops out in 3D!  How cool!  Plus, it reminded me of the three fire bellied toads that I use to have in high school.  I loved those little toads.  They were my little buddies.  So this pin was not only a memento of an awesome trip, but it was a reminder of my former pets.  And that's why this is one of my favorite pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment