Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to My New Pins Blog!

Welcome everybody!  This is my new blog and it is dedicated solely to my ever-growing pin collection.  I have been collecting pins for 20-plus years now and my collection is quite impressive, if I do say so myself.  I usually buy pins whenever I go someplace, so I have pins from all over the country.  I've even been fortunate enough to have friends and family buy me pins from their travels as well.  I have Disney pins, Olympic pins, Rose Parade pins, limited edition pins, pins of all kinds!  They are displayed prominently in my house, most of which are on two bulletin boards.  Some of my other sets are displayed on bookshelves throughout the house.  And I often spend time looking at them each day.  And now I thought I'd share them all with you!  I thought it would be fun to feature one pin a day and give a little background about where I got it and what it represents.  Who knows, maybe some other pin collectors will see this and start up a conversation.  Or maybe I will inspire someone else to start their own collection.

Here are my two boards.  As you can see, it's a lot of pins.  I don't know exactly how many, but hopefully I will after this.  I hope you all enjoy reading about my collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment