Monday, January 27, 2014

Pin #27: Cheeseburger in Paradise


I remember exactly when and where I got this pin.  Although, in all fairness, the where shouldn't be that hard considering it says Waikiki on the pin.  But I went to Hawaii with my family during winter break of my senior year of high school.  On one of our days in Honolulu we ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise.  It really was paradise.  We sat outside on the deck and watched the sunset over the ocean.  It was really nice.  I know it may seem kind of silly to go all the way to Hawaii and eat at a Cheeseburger in Paradise, but I had an awful Christmas night dinner at a place recommended by our hotel and I just wanted something safe and something that didn't look like it was literally just caught in the ocean and thrown on a plate.  Plus I got a cool looking pin out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment