Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pin #18: Sleeping Beauty's Castle with Princesses in Window



I will admit to you all that I have a slight Disney princess fetish.  I've managed to get my picture taken with all of the princesses at Disneyland, except for the new ones who were after my time.  And believe me when I say it's really awkward standing in a line with a bunch of kids to get your picture taken with a princess.  But enough creepy stories about me.  Back to the pins.  I think Disney does a cool job with the princess pins, so I've bought a few of them.  I really like this one for a few reasons.  First, it's Sleeping Beauty's Castle.  Anything with the castle is automatically cool.  Second, it has the princesses in the window.  And third, Ariel and Aurora slide over to reveal Cinderella and Belle.  So just when you think there are only four princesses, there are actually six!  I like pins with moving parts, and princesses that appear out of nowhere.  Ok, seriously, I'm done with the creepy, I promise.  Anyway, it's another cool Disney pin in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment