Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pins #528-534: Celebrate the Mountains Disneyland Set









This set celebrates the Disneyland mountain range.  It has pins representing all the mountains in both parks, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Grizzly Mountain, and the Matterhorn.  Three of the mountains were celebrating anniversaries when this set was released.  I first saw the set while I was on a field trip with my students.  It was rather expensive so I was unsure about buying it.  But I really wanted it.  I went back to Disneyland three weeks later for my birthday and I kept seeing it, calling to me.  I decided that it would have to be my birthday gift to myself, so I sucked it up and bought it.  It is one of the prize sets in my collection and I have it on display in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment