Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pin #520: Official Conscience



There is quite a story behind this pin.  I saw it the last time I was at Disneyland at the Westward Ho Trading Company, which is a big pin trading outpost at the park.  I really liked it, but I didn't buy it at the time for some reason.  Later that night I went to buy a bunch of pins at a different store, but couldn't find this one.  So I went to another store on Main Street and they didn't have it either.  They told me to check back at Westward Ho, but when I went over there it was closed.  I checked at least three other stores in the park and asked countless employees, all with no luck.  That was the only place I could get that pin and I missed my chance.  I half expected an employee to walk over there and just get it for me, but they didn't.  I told myself I would get it next time I was there or try to find it online.  Once again, I had no luck online, and gave up my search.  Then recently I got a surprise package in the mail.  One of my friends who was there with me during my frantic search found it online and bought it for me!  It was such a nice surprise!  I will cherish this pin forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment