Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pins #482-483: Statler and Waldorf


I found these two pins during my last trip to Disneyland in March.  I traded for them at the Westward Ho Trading Company in Frontierland.  That's one of the main pin trading outposts in Disneyland.  They have a lot of pins there, and had a huge board of traders.  I had two pins from the Cars set I bought that I was willing to trade, so I went in and looked.  At first I just saw the Waldorf pin, but then a cast member pointed out the Statler pin and I was set!  These pins are actually part of a Hidden Mickey series of cast member pins from 2007 that was released at Walt Disney World.  I guess they made their way across the country finally.  And I'm glad they did!  They are two of my favorite Muppets, so I'm very happy to have them in pin form!

No comments:

Post a Comment