Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pin #74: Pennsylvania II


Another Pennsylvania pin, this one with the image of George Washington crossing the Delaware River.  It's a pretty famous image associated with the state.  Again, I don't really remember if I bought this one or if it was a gift, but I do remember why I put it next to the other Pennsylvania pin on my board.  As I started collecting different state pins, I thought it would be cool to put them all near each other on my board in as close to their actual map position as possible.  But as my overall collection grew, and my state pin collection stayed the same, some pins got moved around and other pins fit in around the state ones.  So there's nothing resembling a state pin map anymore, but the Pennsylvania duo stayed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment