Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pin #42: Samuel Adams


This is another pin from my trip to Boston.  I went on a tour of the Samuel Adams brewery.  It was an awesome tour and I highly recommend it.  Funny story about finding the brewery.  During my time in Boston with my cousins we did a lot of sightseeing.  We knew what subway station to get off for every major landmark, but once we got off the subway we had no idea where to go.  The signage is quite poor in Boston despite the copious amount of historical landmarks.  However, when getting off the subway to go to the brewery we were greeted with a huge sign pointing us in the right direction.  Moral of the story: Boston wants to make it easy to find beer.  Anyway, after the tour, and tasting, we were dumped into a gift shop.  I bought a lot of stuff, probably too much stuff as I was pretty drunk, which was great considering it was a free tour.  This pin was one of the souvenirs I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment